Here’s the recipe without images....
- 1/4 cup brown mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard seeds
(use only yellow seeds if you want a milder taste)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Need ingredients? Visit Mountain Rose Herbs
When the mustard seeds are through soaking, place them as well as the liquid into a food processor or blender.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the mustard is ground into a mustard paste.
This recipe makes about a pint of mustard. It will keep in the fridge for about six months.